Monday, February 9, 2009

Beware.....mood swings!!


For those of you who live nowhere near me...thank your lucky stars! My hormones are in high gear as of the last week or so and I can be not so fun to be around!! The smallest things anger me, or on the other end of the spectrum, make me tear up. I sure hope this stage does not last long!! I cry at the silliest things on TV and things at work seem to make me more and more angry by the day. I have been warned that I am going to have an angry baby if I keep up these bad moods...I sure hope that's not true! I want to be happy....really I do!!


On another note....as you can see from the photo I am growing away! This is the 10 week belly shot. I still think I look more fat than pregnant, but whatever. A sales lady the other day asked if I was having twins. THAT sure made me feel good! I did have to go out and get some maternity clothes...thank you to Mom and Dad for helping me out in that department! I am ready for my belly to pop out more now!
My next doctor's appointment is on Feb 18th....I should have some more stories to tell then. I am hoping to hear the heartbeat at this visit! If nothing else, I am getting a Pap and if I can't look forward to that, I don't know what I can! :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!! And you thought you wouldn't be showing yet when you came out to see me in March.....Sorry to say the crying is there to stay....sorry!!!! As for the anger issues let's hope you get over that soon...we don't want moody mama in Oklahoma next month. I just noticed that we will be leaving before I can show you off to my church :( Dave and I do have a small group we teach on Wednesday so you get to see our craziness. See you in a few!!!

    ReplyDelete