Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby's first concert!

I know I mentioned in an earlier post that baby's first concert was supposed to be NKOTB this weekend.  Well.....I caved and went to see Britney Spears last Thursday.  Luckily they had a cute t-shirt I could by to show off my belly!  Plus I bought the baby it's first concert T...a onesie that says "Oops I did it again"  :)  Had to do it!  The concert was good...Britney looked great, I sure hope I can get my body back like hers after kids!!  Of course I don't dance all day like she does!  I thought I felt the baby "dancing" during the show, but it may have been just the bass in the arena!

I go back to the doctor on the 17th so more then, plus I will have met the New Kids by then and had my 35th birthday so more stories for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment