Monday, March 30, 2009

The silliest gender predictor yet!

Ok...so I belong to an online community of other moms to be and one of them sent out this website for gender predicting. The site asks you a bunch os silly, non-relevent questions, then tells you about your birth. Here is what mine said:

"The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and a lot of black hair. "

Um...I think my baby weighs 4 pounds already! Ha ha! Anyway, I thought this was funny enough to share.

We will be letting everyone know the TRUE gender on April 16th. I go in for my next sonogram then and Kevin will be there so we're going to finally find out the sex! Any wagers out there??

1 comment:

  1. BOY is that ever predictor ever... good luck having a 4 lb baby... Kevin was 9lbs 3 oz, and your mom said that Chris was a BIG baby, so your doomed.... any questions???

    Can't wait to find out.... Hugs, Carol (aka mom)

    ReplyDelete