Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry for being MIA!

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted on here. I feel like life is in overdrive and I can't find the break pedal!! I promise to post a real blog soon, but here are the cliff notes of life @ 35 weeks:

  • Stopped working on July 23rd. Just too miserable and doc suggested staying off my feet due to the swelling and occasional BP spike, so I took advantage of it
  • Put an offer on a house and we close on Aug 6th as long as things keep progressing the way they are
  • Work threw me a baby shower on the 23rd. I felt so much love!!
  • Mom's shower on the 25th...started at 2pm and ended at 8:30am the next morning!! I, of course, didn't last quite that long!
  • Baby now has more clothes than mama!
  • 3 friends have had their babies in the last month...I am ready to be next!!!
Ok...so there is life in a nutshell. I will try to get my creative juices going in the next few days and also add some new pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment