Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bonding with baby

Last night Kevin and I experienced a lot of activity from baby boy. Normally I will feel him move, quickly grab Kevin's hand to put on my belly, then....NOTHING. He was starting to think I was faking this whole thing! Well last night I was laying on my side in bed and the baby was moving so much you could see my belly move! Kevin laid his head on my belly and started talking to him, and he would kick at his head. It was very cool. Kevin likes to talk into my belly button like it's the microphone into my uterus! All it does it tickle me!! Luckily we got lots of movement so Kevin is back to believing there really is something alive in there. :)

Lots of things coming up in the next few weeks! Next week is another New Kids concert as well as going to see Jersey Boys. I expect some dancing in my belly!! The week after we go for the 3D ultrasound. We are SUPER excited about that!!

1 comment:

  1. Saw you blog link on the Sept boards for BabyFit and thought I'd say high to a fellow Atlantan!

    I'm still waiting for my husband to be able to feel some belly movement.

    ReplyDelete