Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh my aching feet!


I have heard that swollen feet are a normal symptom of pregnancy, but I think my feet decided t0 take it to a whole new level! They look like water balloons with 5 sausages attached to each one! Now, on top of my shoes not fitting, they are starting to hurt quite a bit too. I go back to the doctor on Thursday, so I will be bringing it up then. This morning when I got out of bed I almost cried because it felt like both my feet were broken! I don't know how I am going to get through 3 more months of this! I am sure going to a concert on Thursday night didn't help things much. I did sit as much as possible, but I was on my feet much more than usual. Hopefully things will feel better after a few days of rest. I feel bad that I sat around with my feet elevated today while Kevin scrubbed bathrooms and cleaned the house!


2 comments:

  1. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water!! Especially with it being so hot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink water like it's going out of style! It's my fave drink, so that's not an issue! :)

    ReplyDelete